This school year’s (SY21-22) Massachusetts School Wellness Coaching Program (MSWCP) districts and schools have been selected!
The MSWCP: Perfecting Policy pairs districts with a school wellness coach who will help access the local wellness policy and ensure compliance with state and federal standards.
Congratulations to the following schools and districts:
- Braintree Public Schools
- Franklin School Committee
- King Philip Regional School District
- Mansfield Public Schools
- Milton Committee
- Narragansett Regional School District
- New Heights Charter School of Brockton
- Newton Public Schools
- Shrewsbury Public Schools
- Silver Lake Regional School District
- St. John the Baptist
The MSWCP: Implementing Initiatives pairs districts that have an updated, compliant local wellness policy with a school wellness coach who will help put their policy into action. The coach will also assist with creating action plans for district-wide wellness goals.
Congratulations to the following districts:
- Chelmsford School Committee
- Cohasset Public Schools
- Norwood Public Schools
- Salem School Department
- Somerville Public Schools
- Wilmington Public Schools
Any district or administrator who is interested in learning about advancing wellness in their district is asked to email School Wellness Specialist Nicole Good at Nicole.Good@mass.gov.
Learn more at MassSchoolWellness.org